We’re excited to announce the finalists for the 2015 Lulu eGames! Finalist teams were chosen based on a comprehensive business analysis and video pitch. Congratulations to all of teams who competed!
Meet all the finalist teams, including Design and Prototype Challenge participants, at the Entrepreneurs Showcase and Awards Ceremony on April 28.
- Purple Sticker is a discrete sticker that attaches directly to the back of birth control blister packs and communicates with our smartphone application to ensure that a pill is taken each day. [View video pitch]
- Bee Downtown is a Durham based nonprofit that provides educational and sustainability programing to promote urban beekeeping and community involvement within metropolitan areas. [View video pitch]
- WarpSpec Diagnostics aims to revolutionize food safety by introducing our proprietary infrared system that detects foodborne pathogens like Salmonella in seconds. [View video pitch]
- Impackt Technologies is introducing the Skullpack, a revolutionary and affordable addition to the impact detection market with the goal of creating a safer environment in youth and high school level sports. [View video pitch]
- Awear Headband is an exercise accessory that utilizes bone conduction technology to allow users to hear their surroundings while also enjoying music. [View video pitch]
- Brush Well is designed to be the most advanced manual paintbrush cleaner on the market, saving artists time and preserving the integrity of their tools. [View video pitch]
- ArtLine Raleigh is a mobile, traveling gallery in a renovated trolley bus that highlights some of Raleigh’s brightest artistic talent without the limits of being stationary. [View video pitch]
- MiniMail is a new subscription-based venture created by Crimson Games designed to allow tabletop gamers to easily build up a collection of miniatures. [View video pitch]
- Caroline’s Brushes give painters a customizable aesthetic experience through high quality brush handles and interchangeable brush tips.
- Royal Falcon Arts turns the reflections of everyday people into extraordinary, three dimensional art. [View video pitch]
- Campus Traditions will bridge a communication gap between universities and students through an engaging mobile platform that will allow them to share and experience traditions and events like never before. [View video pitch]
- Instead of Rent documents and informs people about the evolving culture of the Triangle, one magazine at a time. [View video pitch]
- WalkPotato (Information Not Provided) [View video pitch]
- FreshSpire is a multifaceted notification system that connects grocers with consumers to allow people of all socioeconomic classes to have access to nutritious foods at discounted prices. [View video pitch]