Albright Entrepreneurs Village
The Village is our living and learning community for student entrepreneurs. The application period opens on January 11, 2017. Apply early to reserve your spot!
The Albright Entrepreneurs Village is a residential community at Wolf Ridge Apartments on Centennial Campus that provides sophomores and above across all academic disciplines the opportunity to live and work with entrepreneurial-minded peers. Residents can explore and develop their entrepreneurial interests in an environment that fosters creativity and encourages innovation.
Why join us?
With support from the EI team, and coaching from both professional and peer mentors, students immerse themselves in entrepreneurship and programming that helps students to achieve their goals.
Benefits of the Village:
- The Village promotes entrepreneurial thinking and leadership development through “hands on” activities and community speakers to gain valuable knowledge
- Many of our students have taken part in the NYC Fall Break Trip and Silicon Valley Spring Break Trip with the EI for this life-changing experience within the entrepreneurial ecosystem
- We provide professional and peer mentorship opportunities for our students to promote venture and professional skills growth for entrepreneurs
- 24/7 Access to the EI Garage coworking and prototyping space, and VIP access to alumni and community members
- We host local start-up tours and networking dinners to help students establish key connections
- The Village participates in community outreach, monthly peer feedback sessions and social events to strengthen our bonds and our communities
The latest Albright Village happenings:
Want to be featured here? Tag your images using the #AlbrightVillage hashtag!
Contact Haley Huie